THIS Movember a group of independent female fiction writers have decided to join their male counterparts to raise funds for prostate cancer.
The group, represented by HitLitPro, have compiled an anthology of short stories to pay tribute to the men in their lives.
Entitled Let’s Hear it for the Boys the anthology includes the work of nine authors: Caroline James, Emma Calin, Jenny Harper, Linn B Halton, Mandy Baggot, Nikki Mason, Rosie Dean, Sheryl Browne and Zara Stoneley.
Author Rosie Dean, from los Romanes in the Axarquia, said: “While we may be follically challenged about the face, we do have the power of words at our fingertips.
“It’s time for us ladies to do something for our boys.”
Available from November 1 via Amazon, all proceeds from sales will be donated to Movember charities.
- Police uncover 36 Egyptian artefacts in Valencia - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 12:00
- Zara boss buys iconic building on Madrid’s Gran Via - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 11:00
- Huge sports complex to open in Sabinillas - 1 Feb, 2015 @ 08:00
- Expat searches for ‘perfect home’ for Costa del Sol turtle - 31 Jan, 2015 @ 11:00
- ‘Tolkien universe’ theme park to open in Rincon de la Victoria - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 17:24
- IMF raises Spain’s growth forecast saying it has entered a ‘virtous circle’ - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- Organic success in Marbella - 30 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00
- European Central Bank to buy 10% of Spain’s public debt - 29 Jan, 2015 @ 18:09
- WikiLeaks threaten legal action after Google hand over journalist email data to US government - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 13:47
- Swans talent show stuns audience - 28 Jan, 2015 @ 08:00