RONDA’S annual May Fair opened today to showcase the best of agriculture, livestock and produce from across the Serrania de Ronda.
Running until Sunday 24 May, 2015 the event at the Recinto Ferial Angel Harillo was opened by the town mayor María de la Paz Fernández.
Over the three days there will be a series of competitions, exhibitions and displays along with live music to entertain the whole family.
And on Sunday the XIII national competition for ham cutters will be taking a slice of the action.
In a parallel event the ‘Sabor a Málaga’, a gastronomic fair of producers from the province of Malaga, will be offering tastings and workshops.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33