AN American student has died after falling off a balcony in Sevilla.
Lauren Bajorek, 20, had just finished an eight-week summer internship program at Alter Technology TUV Nord.
She died after falling from a balcony on Friday night in what police are calling an accident.
Bajorek, who is from York, Pennsylvania, was a rising senior at Pennsylvania State University. She was studying finance with a double minor in Spanish and musical performance.
She would have celebrated her 21st birthday over the weekend.
- Reggae star Maxi Priest headlines Gibraltar National Day Concert - 8 Sep, 2015 @ 12:14
- Catalan restaurant charges customer for aspirin - 6 Sep, 2015 @ 18:53
- Michelin-starred London chef expands to Madrid - 6 Sep, 2015 @ 12:31
- Endangered leopard at Bioparc Fuengirola - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 17:49
- Record harvest boosts Spain’s wine exports - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 17:12
- Spain’s top chefs, the Roca brothers, pick out their favourite eateries - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 13:58
- Balloon debate ahead of Gibraltar National Day - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 11:57
- Spanish properties worth up to 124% more with a swimming pool - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 14:59
- Found in Translation - 2 Sep, 2015 @ 18:09
- Spanish flat shares for students are among Europe’s cheapest - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 14:00