DO your bit to give Spanish golf courses an international platform!
Voting closes for the prestigious World Golf Awards closes on September 27; and Sotogrande is leading the way for Andalucia’s golf scene.
Andalucia alone houses three of the 21 venues battling it out for Spain’s Best Golf Course, all within striking distance of luxury destination Sotogrande – La Reserva Club de Golf, Valderrama Golf Club and Real Club de Golf de Sotogrande.
And on a national level, La Manga club in Murcia is up against eight other destinations to win Europe’s Best Golf Venue 2015.
The second annual awards ceremony will take place at the luxurious Conrad Algarve hotel in Portugal at the beginning of November.
Portugal is currently the world’s best golf destination, being crowned at the inaugural World Golf Awards in 2014, with Spain hot on its heels, bagging nine of Europe’s 20 best courses in a recent poll.
Visit worldgolfawards.com to place your vote.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25