1. What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is a way of raising finance by asking a large number of people for small amounts of money. Until recently, financing a business, project or venture involved asking a few people for large sums of money. Crowdfunding switches this idea around, using the internet to talk to thousands – if not millions – of potential funders. Typically, those seeking funds will set up a profile of their project on a website, such as those run by our members. They can then use social media, alongside traditional networks of friends, family and work acquaintances, to raise money.
2. What or who led you to real estate crowdfunding?
The changing real estate cycle in Spain has created new opportunities. In 2014, prices stabilised while 2015 and 2016 have shown recovery in terms of both price and demand. We want to democratise this recovering market and crowdfunding is the perfect way to do that.
3. In what way is real estate crowdfunding and Housers different?
In regular real-estate investment, your money is invested in either one or a very few properties and you need large amounts to be able to participate in this market. Via Housers, everybody can participate in the real estate market for a minimum investment of just €50, and in up to as many properties as they like.
4. How do you choose the properties?
We carefully check each property for profitability, rentability and revaluation perspective.
5. Why should people choose this way to invest?
It allows them to diversify their investment, thus reducing the risks. Because Housers manages the whole process, from purchase to lease to sale, the customer doesn’t have to worry about paperwork, tenants etc.
6. Who should be visiting Housers website and why?
Anyone who wants to invest in their financial future at low risk – and with more benefits than the current low interest rates offered by banks.
7. How much does it cost to invest?
Nothing. Signing up is free, as is your Housers account. This is a segregated account in an independent financial institution, ensuring that your money is safe while waiting to be invested in the properties published on our web.
8. How do people make money?
Housers make money every month when dividends are paid, based on the rental income of each property; or, when the projected sales price is reached, they also share in the capital gains that the property has generated.
9. Please share with us anything that you think has contributed to the success of Housers:
Making available to everyone something that used to be the preserve of the wealthy – imaginative portfolio investment in real estate. Everything is done via an easy online platform, with no paperwork hassle or daily management for users.
10. Is there anything else you’d like to share with our listeners/readers?
Housers brings the investment power to the people! Now everyone can be a landlord and create a heritage for the future. Thank you for your time and interest in Housers and we hope to welcome you soon on our website WWW.HOUSERS.COM
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06