A TOURIST has been arrested for drink-driving in the nude in Paguera.
He is one of 101 people who have been fined for public nudity or having sex on the street this summer in Calvia, it has been revealed.
The group have incurred fines of up to €600 each after being caught in the streets of the municipality wearing nothing more than their birthday suits in the three months to August.
Most of those arrested for public indecency were in Magaluf.
Of the 2,456 fines handed out by Calvia Police this past summer, 283 were for being drunk and disorderly or drug possession, 1.603 for hawking, or illegal on-street sales, and 99 for offering unauthorised massages on the street.
The rest were for ‘uncivic conduct’, such as vandalism.
The fines have netted the council €16,350, according to police.
- From court to caught: the rags to riches story of Mallorca’s ‘King of the Night’ Tolo Cursach - 23 Sep, 2017 @ 05:11
- EXCLUSIVE: Mallorca mugger breaks leg after fleeing from Santa Catalina robbery - 21 Sep, 2017 @ 13:56
- Garden gnome causes bomb scare outside Palma government’s headquarters - 18 Sep, 2017 @ 15:16
- New weapon launched to net illegal fishing offenders in Mallorca - 17 Sep, 2017 @ 13:58
- Tourist arrested for driving drunk while naked in Mallorca - 16 Sep, 2017 @ 07:15
- Balearic Tourism Ministry vows to crack down on scam rental holiday sites - 15 Sep, 2017 @ 07:08
- British mother and daughter accused of running multi-million euro holiday sickness scam in Spain - 7 Sep, 2017 @ 13:55
- REVEALED: The most expensive place to fill up your car in Spain… and it costs even more than the UK! - 6 Sep, 2017 @ 15:41