IT’S fast becoming one of the true social epicentres of Portals.
And OD Port Portals hotel is very much THE place to stay for hipsters visiting the South West of Mallorca.
With its roof terrace parties, fashion shows and regular gastro events, it’s no wonder many of the world’s top DJs, models and celebrities regularly stay at the stylish hotel.
Why not start your weekend at an event called Burger meets Gin, it kicks off on Friday night at 8pm with great food and music from a range of DJs.
Open to local residents as well as tourists, it is always a fun, social occasion, showcasing a range of premium Gin and tonics.
Later when the weather improves make your way to the amazing OD Sky Bar which offers one of the most incredible sunsets of the nearby bay.
In addition, every Saturday, Sunday and on bank holidays, from the 12.00 noon till 4pm you can enjoy the Tasting Brunch; A menu based on eggs benedict, natural fruit juices, cheeses or foie with cava and delicious cocktails.
In addition, one Sunday a month, lovers of Mexican gastronomy will enjoy the Mexican Brunch; A superb proposal that includes a welcome drink and a wide range of fresh dishes such as guacamole, ceviches, tacos, and marinated ribs.
The Nordic-Mediterranean style hotel is part of a trendy Ibiza chain that counts three hotels on the White Island and a fifth in Barcelona. New hotels will open in Miami and on the Cote d’Azur in 2018 and 2019.
Launched as Ocean Drive, the ‘inclusive’ philosophy of the hotel – with its open and friendly staff – is one of the main reasons for its success.
The rooms are comfortable and well designed and the pool and dining areas spacious and stylish.
In addition, corporate events and private parties are easy to organise and can be held in either the Mediterranean-inspired gardens, the large lobby bar and restaurant or on the roof.
There are different conference rooms with capacity for up to 200 people and include all the technology necessary to make your event a great success.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36