Watching a shark not 20 yards off the beach at Carvajal today
Geplaatst door Darrell Coe op Zondag 15 juli 2018
THIS is the moment a ‘shark’ was filmed near the shores of a Costa del Sol beach.
The two-minute clip shows a dark fin protruding from the water as two men on a jet ski attempt to steer it away from the shore.
The footage was taken and uploaded by Darrell Coe from Benalmadena beach on Sunday.
However eagle eyed expats were quick to point out it was more likely a sunfish.
“Its a Sunfish! In Jaws, did you see that fin rocking around singing hi-de-hi campers?” wrote one on Facebook.
Another added: “Can’t believe people can’t tell this isn’t a shark and are just automatically panicking. Its fin is flapping about. A shark’s fin doesn’t do that.”
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01