#Málaga. Y llega el agua y se lleva el muro de los Baños Árabes de #Ronda Enviado por Fran Casta
Geplaatst door Málaga con acento op Zondag 21 oktober 2018
SHOCKING images show the Roman bridge of Ronda almost taken out as the walls of the 14th century baños árabes collapse along with half a dozen 50-year-old trees.
The cypress trees are dragged helplessly into the biblical torrent of water which almost swamped the ancient Roman bridge that spans the historic Ronda tajo, near the famous new bridge.
The historic bridge and next door Arabic baths were nearly destroyed as the Rio Guadalevin river burst its banks after 200-300 litres of rain per square metre fell in just five hours.
The Spanish weather agency AEMET has kept the whole of Malaga province on red alert meaning severe risk.
In Malaga one person has already died and others are being airlifted to safety, as people are trapped in their homes.
More to follow…
- UK Trade Secretary Liam Fox in Gibraltar for Brexit crunch talks hours after Theresa May survives no-confidence vote - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 19:30
- WATCH: International fugitive who ‘shot man in belly with AK47’ arrested in family park on Costa del Sol - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 17:22
- FLASH SALE: Ryanair offers €20 tickets to celebrate new route from Spain’s Malaga to Morocco - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 16:27
- Tunnels now being drilled to save little Julen trapped in well but rain forecasts could complicate rescue - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 15:40
- VOX number two reveals UK police STILL have search warrant for him after Spanish flag prank in Gibraltar - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:18
- Spanish comedian who blew nose on national flag set to have court case dropped - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:18
- Labour table no confidence vote in UK government as Theresa May loses Brexit deal vote by majority of 230 - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 21:20
- ‘OFF THE WALL’ UK Defence Secretary suggests firing paintballs at Spanish Navy to protect Gibraltar’s waters - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:02
- WATCH: Suspected ISIS terrorist led away by police as Costa del Sol Muslim leader condemns planned attack - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 16:46
- WATCH: Feminists camp outside Andalucian parliament to protest FAR-RIGHT support of new government - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47