#Málaga. Y llega el agua y se lleva el muro de los Baños Árabes de #Ronda Enviado por Fran Casta
Geplaatst door Málaga con acento op Zondag 21 oktober 2018
SHOCKING images show the Roman bridge of Ronda almost taken out as the walls of the 14th century baños árabes collapse along with half a dozen 50-year-old trees.
The cypress trees are dragged helplessly into the biblical torrent of water which almost swamped the ancient Roman bridge that spans the historic Ronda tajo, near the famous new bridge.
The historic bridge and next door Arabic baths were nearly destroyed as the Rio Guadalevin river burst its banks after 200-300 litres of rain per square metre fell in just five hours.
The Spanish weather agency AEMET has kept the whole of Malaga province on red alert meaning severe risk.
In Malaga one person has already died and others are being airlifted to safety, as people are trapped in their homes.
More to follow…
- Spain’s Julio Iglesias is ‘willing’ to do DNA test to find out if Spanish lovechild is really his - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:18
- Police arrest 30 in Costa del Sol gigalo ring that lured young men with FAKE escort jobs, netting ringleaders €700,000 - 22 May, 2019 @ 15:33
- Sexism row in Spain as female squash champions handed sex toys as prizes - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:50
- Jamie Oliver’s empire goes into administration with 1,000 job losses just a week after new Costa del Sol restaurant - 21 May, 2019 @ 21:18
- Everything you need to know about dangerous dogs in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:44
- SPOTTED: Roberto Firmino in Marbella after €23 million private jet ride before Liverpool squad arrive for Champions League training - 20 May, 2019 @ 13:39
- Costa del Sol expat fighting for life after feral dog attack left him naked on floor and severely wounded - 20 May, 2019 @ 11:10
- Eating ultra-processed Spanish chorizo, cereals and pastries increases depression risk by 33%, study warns - 18 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- ANOTHER chiringuito in Spain’s Andalucia faces environmental protests just weeks after blue flag losses - 18 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- Five Madrid campsites for under €50 a night that won’t leave you priced out of Champions League weekend - 18 May, 2019 @ 09:00