A ‘JACKASS’ style prank has backfired leaving a Jaen youth in critical condition.
Francisco Javier, 16, is fighting for his life after a mechanised air pump was inserted into his backside by friends.
Detectives from the Guardia Civil are now investigating how the teenager ended up with the short, sharp, blast of air up his rear.
The ten second prank wreaked havoc with his guts and he was rushed to Jaen’s Medico-Quirurgico hospital in agony.
A section of his intestines had to be removed, while his kidneys and liver were also seriously damaged in the stunt.
He has also lost his whole spleen and will now spend the next month facing urgent kidney dialysis treatment.
A hospital spokesman told the Olive Press he was “stable, but still seriously ill”.
The macabre prank took place at the workshop garage of one of the boy’s friends in the Valdepenas area of the Sierra Sur.
Javier’s father revealed that he had been messing about with four friends.
“They say they were playing, but this was some game. This was more than just an innocent joke,” explained Javier’s father.
The parents have now revealed they intend to start legal proceedings to find out who exactly was responsible.
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00