WOMEN across the world are now hoping that Spain lift the World Cup.
For Spanish pop star Enrique Iglesias has revealed his rather nippy celebrations should his country emerge as champions.
Iglesias, 35, announced that he will water-ski naked in the Basque Country if the Furia Roja scoops the trophy.
“If Spain win, I’m going to get drunk and ski naked in the Bay of Biscay,” said Enrique, who has been romantically linked with former tennis pin-up Anna Kournikova for three years. “That is what we used to do when we were kids.”
Son of renowned singer Julio Iglesias, Enrique will release his new album Euphoria this month.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00