By Nicola Cowell
ABBEY Clancy is prepared to forgive love cheat Peter Crouch, according to reports.
The 24-year-old fled to Majorca to talk things through with her mum Karen, after a series of emotional phone calls.
Crouch has been keeping his head down since it emerged that he slept with a teenage prostitute while on a stag do in Madrid last month.
But the model has decided to give him another chance.
A friend said: “Her head is saying leave him but in her heart she wants to stay with him.
“She is a very emotional person, so her heart will probably win.”
The news comes after reports that she had moved all her belongings out of the home the couple share in Surrey.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00