By Nicola Cowell
SPANISH crooner Julio Iglesias has finally married his girlfriend of 20 years.
Iglesias, 66, wed long-term partner Miranda Rijnsburger at the Virgen del Carmen church in Marbella.
The couple, who already have five children together, have lived in Miami since the 90s but have been staying in Ojen, Marbella for summer.
With just their five children and two witnesses present, it was a very low key ceremony followed by a celebration mass at their Spanish home.
Dutch former model Miranda, 45, is Iglesias’s second wife. His marriage to Isabel Preysler, mother of Enrique, ended in 1978 after seven years.
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00