IT is not often you get to see a Miro, Munch and Warhol in the same room.
Add in Picasso and Bacon and you are in for a treat in Benalmadena this Spring.
A new exhibition, at the exhibition centre, gives the art lover a journey through six centuries of masterpieces.
There are more than 50 works on show with other artists including Braque, Ernst, Kandinsky and Saura on display.
The impressive collection, entitled ‘Estampaciones’, has been organised by Caja Granada and spans the 15th to the 21st century.
The exhibition is free and will run until April 24 in the Centro de Exposiciones.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46