ON the Costa del Sol he has long been known – quite rightly – as the ‘Prat with the Hat’ after he cancelled a concert six years ago leaving thousands of fans disappointed.
But now Space Cowboy superstar Jamiroquai has returned to make amends by playing a secret gig at Malaga’s Auditorio Municipal last week.
Compensating the thousands of fans who lost out in 2005 when promoters Seabreeze failed to stump up his fee, he gave a two hour show promoting his new album Rock Dust Light Star.
Known for hit singles such as Virtual Insanity and Space Cowboy the group dazzled fans with their unique sound which mixes funk, acid jazz and rock.
The previous day the band played in Barcelona despite rumours that Jay Kay was suffering from a hernia.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46