SHAKIRA is almost one of the team.
After more than a year as the girlfriend of Barcelona defender Gerard Pique, the Columbian superstar has been seen with his team on almost half a dozen occasions.
Most recently she was seen out and about with the boys in Miami, where the team are having a pre-season tour.
The singer’s foundation Pies Descalzons has joined Barcelona in a project to build sports facilities for more than 28,000 underprivileged children in Miami and in Cartagena de Indias in Colombia.
“With Gerard I learned the significance of the sport and how it can help a child,” said the star.
“Football teaches respect, tolerance and the desire to fight for a dream.”
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46