SUSPENDED in a haven where neither time nor worries hold any meaning, this sunset on the island of Mallorca, Spain encapsulated the essence of vacation.
Between the bustling tourist frenzy of the day and the wild club scene that bloats the evenings, lies a small margin of peacefulness waiting for you at the shore’s edge.
Taken in June 2011, the mild temperature and balmy breeze lingered long enough for bikini clad beach goers to wade in the Palma Bay and watch the mighty Mediterranean sun dip out of sight.
- Caitlyn’s Snapshot: Sevilla Feria de Abril - 22 Oct, 2011 @ 00:39
- Caitlyn’s Snapshot: Arcos de la Frontera - 20 Oct, 2011 @ 00:32
- Caitlyn’s Snapshot: Mallorca - 18 Oct, 2011 @ 00:32
- Post office troubles and princess castles - 17 Feb, 2011 @ 12:32
- Lesson learned: Don’t eat Sevillian sidewalk oranges - 16 Feb, 2011 @ 19:22
- Leather love and loose wires - 1 Feb, 2011 @ 17:03
- Soldiering on in Sevilla - 31 Jan, 2011 @ 21:10
- I’m the pretty one! - 30 Jan, 2011 @ 21:00
- Doctoring up pizza - 29 Jan, 2011 @ 20:51
- Happy New Year… now eat your grapes! - 28 Jan, 2011 @ 21:01