TWIRLING in a fury of color, these flamenco dancers move to the rhythm of Feria de Abril: the biggest and most notorious festival in Sevilla, Spain.
For one week the city gathers at the fair grounds to celebrate their culture; whether it’s eating patatas bravas and torrijas, drinking far too much Manzanilla, or taking part in the famous Sevillianas dance.
Tents are erected decorated in traditional Spanish theme and host live music as the party blurs from day to night, to day again.
Photo taken in 2011.
- Caitlyn’s Snapshot: Sevilla Feria de Abril - 22 Oct, 2011 @ 00:39
- Caitlyn’s Snapshot: Arcos de la Frontera - 20 Oct, 2011 @ 00:32
- Caitlyn’s Snapshot: Mallorca - 18 Oct, 2011 @ 00:32
- Post office troubles and princess castles - 17 Feb, 2011 @ 12:32
- Lesson learned: Don’t eat Sevillian sidewalk oranges - 16 Feb, 2011 @ 19:22
- Leather love and loose wires - 1 Feb, 2011 @ 17:03
- Soldiering on in Sevilla - 31 Jan, 2011 @ 21:10
- I’m the pretty one! - 30 Jan, 2011 @ 21:00
- Doctoring up pizza - 29 Jan, 2011 @ 20:51
- Happy New Year… now eat your grapes! - 28 Jan, 2011 @ 21:01