ARGENTINIAN tango and folklore are coming to Andalucia when the Arcos de Buenes Aires group bring their La Porteña show to Ronda and Benalmadena.
The group is conducted by the prestigious violinist and conductor Walter O Tejeda Carranza and the show is a unique combination of music and dance with 17 artists on stage.
- Sunday, November 12 – Teatro Vicente Espinel – Ronda at 9.00pm
- Monday, November 13 – Moonlight Concert Hall – Sunset Beach Club Hotel at 7.00pm
Tickets are 10 euros and can be reserved on 654 57 63 63 (both concerts) and they will also be on sale two hours before the concert in the theatre box offices.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33