THE winner of a UK modelling contest hosted by Katie Price has shunned a trip to Marbella because she thinks it is ‘below’ her.
Amy Willerton, 19, who won model Jordan’s Signed By Katie Price show competition in January, turned down the break in an exclusive ‘five-star villa’ in the resort.
Now it looks like her promising modelling career is coming to a shuddering halt, after she refused to sign a deal due to ‘broken promises’.
In particular, Willerton claimed that she was never actually offered the luxury holiday – a claim that has been hotly disputed by Jordan’s management company BlackSheep.
“Amy could have taken the luxury holiday,” Price said in a statement.
“During the time she wanted to go away we made a five-star villa in Marbella available to her. We are sorry Amy seems to think this is below her.”
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10