ENRIQUE Iglesias is set to give his first concert in Spain for 12 years.
The Madrid-born singer will serenade his hometown this May as part of his current Euphoria world tour.
The Hero star announced the performance himself via his official website declaring: “Finally a show in Madrid on May 4 has been confirmed! I’m happy to return in concert to Spain after so many years!”
His last gig in the country took place in 2000 when he was promoting his album Enrique.
Although he paid Madrid a visit last December for the 40 Principales awards gala where he received special mention as the ‘most universal Spanish artist’ in recognition of his 15-year career.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02