IT is certainly one of the Costa del Sol’s most eye-catching collections of sports cars.
And pride of the pack at Estepona-based garage Best Coches are its Mustangs, ranging from 10,000 euros to 50,000 euros.
“Mustangs are very, very popular cars, people come from all over Spain to have a look at them,” said owner Willy Van Hove.
“Traditionally they were real gas guzzlers but the new technology has made them very economical.”
The garage has a great selection of other cars, including Hummers, Porsches and Mercedes.
But the garage, which sells one car a day, also has a range of bargain cars from 5,000 euros.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02