They sometimes say less is more, but that certainly isn’t the case with the Olive Press.
As demand for advertising space has continued to grow, so has our pagination, in a bid to avoid compromising on the amount of quality editorial content we offer our readers each issue.
The Olive Press has long prided itself on dedicating at least 50 per cent of its pages to editorial, compared to just 20 per cent in some of our rivals, done in order to drop its prices on advertising.
Our latest issue is a bumper 56-page offering, which is now available in all eight provinces of Andalucia.
A full list of distribution points can be seen here.
Further proof if it were needed of the widening reach and influence of the original and only English-language investigative newspaper in Spain.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10