SPANISH actress Elsa Pataky has been showing off her growing baby bump on the red carpet.
The 35-year-old star joined her husband Chris Hemsworth who is currently promoting his upcoming flick The Avengers.
Despite having just months to go before becoming a first-time mum, Elsa showed no signs of slowing down and stunned the London crowds in a floor length emerald green dress by Hoss Intropia.
Meanwhile Australian actor Chris, 28, showed he was a proud father-to-be as he playfully stroked his wife’s belly.
The couple, who married at the end of 2010, announced the baby news in February, as Elsa confirmed to the Spanish Hola! magazine: “Chris and I are ecstatic.”
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46