THEY have already wowed West End audiences with their vocal chords – and now you can hear them perform on the Costa del Sol.
A star-spangled line-up, including Irish beauty Niamh Perry who landed lead roles in Mamma Mia and Les Miserables after coming fifth in BBC1’s I’d Do Anything, is taking part in a fundraising dinner in aid of UK charity Children with Cancer.
Organiser Caroline Randerson, who lives in Nueva Andalucia, has been organising charity events since 1988 – and insists she learnt all her best tricks from Jeremy Beadle and Chris Tarrant.
“We want to raise as much money as possible, and 25 euros from each ticket will go directly to Children with Cancer,” said Caroline, originally from London.
The dinner will be held on May 27 at Marbella’s Villa Tiberio with tickets starting from 75 euros per head including a Champagne reception, dinner and entertainment.
To reserve a table, call Villa Tiberio on 952 824 772 or email [email protected]
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46