A ZUMBATHON is coming to the Costa del Sol and it promises to be a night to remember.
Zumba is the latest fitness craze that has taken the dance world by storm, combining unique dance moves with hot international tunes so you can dance, have fun and get fit all at the same time.
Now Rachel M, a former UK national dance champion and one of the first Zumba instructors in Spain, is set to host a Zumbathon at the hippodrome in Mijas on August 17.
The hour and a half dance party is open to all, regardless of fitness level or age, with all proceeds going to Positively Pink, the Costa del Sol’s breast cancer charity.
For more information, visit www.zumbaspain.com
- Maximilian Bartie - 4 Sep, 2012 @ 14:20
- Making a splash around Andalucia - 3 Sep, 2012 @ 14:22
- Andalucia’s open-air cuisine - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 14:04
- Corruption probe over illegal licence for Benalmadena apartment complex - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:50
- Classes for parents aim to combat fatigue in children - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:48
- Andalucia dubbed a birdwatcher’s paradise - 1 Sep, 2012 @ 09:20
- Meeting the Spanish ‘Robin Hood’ - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 14:00
- Spain turns volume down - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 10:54
- A new look for Spaniard Penelope Cruz - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 09:00
- Worker dies in Benalmadena rubbish accident - 30 Aug, 2012 @ 13:16