THE Olive Press is pleased to announce the winners of our competition to win one of five reversible signs being given away courtesy of Get-on-Side.
The signs attach to the dashboard and use the reflection in the window to remind motorists which side they should be on when driving abroad.
We asked: What proportion of the world’s drivers does Get-on-Side creator Stephen Ferrada claim drive on the left? Congratulations to Chris McDermott, Ray Evans, Brian Cornes, Sue Martin and Clive Shaw who all answered correctly with ‘one third’.
Get-on-Side signs are winging their way to you as we speak.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02