SPANISH actress and model Penelope Cruz has traded in her normally sexy outfits for blue dungarees and a handlebar moustache to pose as virtual icon Super Mario.
The Madrid-born starlet teamed up with her sister Monica in a promotional video for Super Mario Bros 2, the latest release for game console Nintendo 3DS.
In the commercial, the two are playing the new game and, upon losing, Penelope must dress up as the most famous plumber of the video game world, while her sister looks on in laughter.
The game is now on sale in stores across Spain.
- Maximilian Bartie - 4 Sep, 2012 @ 14:20
- Making a splash around Andalucia - 3 Sep, 2012 @ 14:22
- Andalucia’s open-air cuisine - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 14:04
- Corruption probe over illegal licence for Benalmadena apartment complex - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:50
- Classes for parents aim to combat fatigue in children - 2 Sep, 2012 @ 10:48
- Andalucia dubbed a birdwatcher’s paradise - 1 Sep, 2012 @ 09:20
- Meeting the Spanish ‘Robin Hood’ - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 14:00
- Spain turns volume down - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 10:54
- A new look for Spaniard Penelope Cruz - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 09:00
- Worker dies in Benalmadena rubbish accident - 30 Aug, 2012 @ 13:16