A STRING of Spanish celebs will be attending the first day of the Marbella International Film Festival today – as will the Olive Press.
Now in its seventh year, the festival runs until October 7 and plays host to five days of glitzy parties, gala dinners and award ceremonies.
Over 100 films, shorts and documentaries submitted from independent cinematographers will be shown during the festival, held at the Andalucia Plaza Hotel in Puerto Banus.
Olive Press reporters are heading to red carpet today, with coverage in our next issue.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36