DON’T forget to celebrate International Animal Day this week on October 4.
Here are a few ideas to give your pet an extra special day.
• Pamper your dog with a bath or a grooming or even a spa bath, buy a new toy or bone, get his nails trimmed or best of all, let him sleep on your bed
• Give your cat an extra cuddle, a sponge bath or some nice treats or a new toy, then stay at home and watch a movie together!
• Clean the rabbit/guinea pig/hamster cage, etc, then give your pet a bath and buy him a fruit stick, or best an even bigger cage
• Spend more time than you usually can with your horse or donkey and give them an extra apple or carrot
• Clean your bird’s cage and get a new interesting toy or treat
• Clean your fish tank, add a new plant or change the colour of the gravel
• Give your tortoise a longer bath, oil its shield, find that specific weed he likes and feed him some peas
• Finally, how about doing something for all those animals who haven’t got a loving owner?
Oh and by the way, you will get a 10% discount at the Pointer Clinic for all of Thursday.
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36