THE Olive Press is investigating Spanish links to the man charged with the abduction and murder of five-year-old April Jones.
Mark Bridger, 46, is said to have lived and worked in Spain for a number of years according to an Olive Press source.
It is thought he may have worked as a lifeguard on the Costa del Sol and also owned a Spanish registered L-reg Land Rover Discovery which has now been seized by police.
The blue Land Rover (below) is the same vehicle Bridger is said to have given the five-year-old a ride in two days before her abduction.
The Olive Press is asking for anyone who remembers this man or has information to contact the news desk at: [email protected]
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36