SPAIN’S famous Cruz family have been taking time out of their hectic schedules to enjoy a nice meal together in their hometown of Madrid.
Penelope, 38, Monica, 35 and Eduardo, 27, were joined by Penelope’s husband and fellow actor Javier Bardem at a restaurant in the Spanish capital.
And the famous family certainly had a lot to catch up on – with little brother Eduardo just having composed the soundtrack to Penelope’s latest film Twice Born as well as recently breaking up with Hollywood beauty Eva Longoria.
Meanwhile Bardem, 43, is about to star as a James Bond villain in Skyfall.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10