A GROUP of Spanish mums have stripped off for a racy calendar to raise €43,000 for a much-needed school bus.
The women, from Valencia, have been left to walk their children six kilometres over unpaved roads each morning since school transport services were cut.
The mums can be seen posing for the saucy snaps inside bus shelters and along the school route. “Next year we’ll see whether the husbands have to get naked,” said one of the mums, Yolanda Peiro.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02