EXCLUSIVE By Frances Leate
PINT-sized pop princess, Kylie, has had enjoying luxury treatments in an exclusive spa retreat in Spain.
The Aussie singer, who dates Spanish model-cum-Hollywood actor, Andres Velencoso, was seen over the festive period at the SHA Wellness Clinic, in Alfaz del Pi, Alicante.
A source told the Olive Press she was there when it opened a few years ago and was back again recently.
“It is the perfect place to relax over Christmas,” said the expat based in Alfaz del Pi.
“She had a really relaxing time I am told, and was certainly very lucky with the weather.”
A spokesperson from the hotel admitted the singer was a regular visitor to the spa, enjoying a selection of treatments.
However she would not confirm the singer’s exact movements due to ‘client confidentiality.”
The five-building minimalist resort boasts swimming pools, waterfalls, numerous relaxation areas and a Zen tropical garden.
A favourite with a host of celebrities from around the world, the spa offers an intensive weight-loss and detox programme.
This is one of many Christmases Kylie has spent in Spain since getting together with her Spanish boyfriend of four years.
However, the sought after starlet, who battled breast cancer back in 2005, made it back to her home country to see in 2013 at the Sydney Opera House alongside millions of fans.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50