COST cutting measures for cash-strapped motorists have been offered by motoring organisation, RACC.
The organisation has suggested filling up with fuel on a Monday instead of a Saturday, when it is apparently always cheaper.
Other tips include filling up with petrol before venturing on the motorway on a long journey, as motorway services are always more expensive.
It also suggests using satellite navigation systems or smart phones to trace the cheapest petrol stations nearby.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50