SPANISH actress, Penelope Cruz, has tried her hand at singing a duet with Grammy award winner, Miguel Bose.
In the new black and white music video, the Pirates of the Caribbean star can be seen stripping off to reveal lacy black underwear while singing a Spanish love song, penned by her brother, Eduardo Cruz.
Penelope and Miguel wander around separate hotel rooms looking heartbroken as she sings Decirnos Adios – meaning Say Goodbye.
It’s not the first time the 38-year-old actress has displayed her vocal skills – she sang in hit movies Volver and Nine.
Talking about recording with the star, Miguel said: “Penelope sings fabulously and, above all, she has a lot of personality in her voice and enjoys it a lot, something that you can’t say about everyone.”
The song is featured on Miguel’s new album, Papitwo.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50