BUDGET hotel chain, Travelodge are expanding and building two new hotels in Spain.
The two hotels, set to be built later this year, will be in the Julian Camarillo district of Madrid and the beachfront El Poblenoul district of Barcelona.
The no frills hotel chain already has a hotel in Madrid, one in Barcelona and one in Valencia.
The company is opening a total of 14 new hotels, including 12 in the UK, creating around 420 new jobs.
The expansion, including refurbishment of existing hotels, is expected to cost €327 million.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50