MALAGA-born film star Antonio Banderas has been forced to put plans to direct a new film on hold.
The star hoped to direct and star in the film, Solo, but was forced to shelve the plans after complications with the producer, Green Moon.
The Sci-Fi film has been on hold since 2010.
It focuses on the Moorish King, Boabdil, who gave the keys of Granada back to the Catholic Monarchs.
Previous reports said the film’s budget was huge and that Lawrence of Arabia actor Omar Sharif was on the pay role.
- Fruit growers fight to safeguard Costa produce - 8 Mar, 2013 @ 12:35
- More bad weather to come in Andalucia - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 14:29
- Axarquia shop owners to dress windows as part Easter celerations - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 13:21
- New app offers UK children’s programmes in Spanish - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 10:18
- The ladies who made a difference - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 13:56
- Money over the bridge - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 09:10
- €400 incentive to increase youth employment - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 09:00
- Donkeys’ star status won’t save them from eviction - 4 Mar, 2013 @ 16:40
- Looking at the Labyrinth - 1 Mar, 2013 @ 14:36
- Ticket to the States! - 1 Mar, 2013 @ 12:00