DINNERS could be about to get a lot more interesting with the launch of a new app for your mobile phone.
‘Adría en casa’ provides 31 different three course menus for you to prepare at home.
All chosen by Spanish überchef Ferran Adria, the app will also allow you to share your culinary triumphs with family and friends as well as keep up to date with the latest news from his restaurant/academy elBulli.
The app will even tell advise you on other issues such as healthy eating and how to organise your kitchen.
The app, which costs €14,49 is available via www.adriaencasa.com
- EXCLUSIVE: Family found dead in Mijas were killed ‘up to two days apart’ - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 23:13
- Costa del Sol journalist faces new sex charges - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 11:00
- Messi in tax mess - 26 Jun, 2013 @ 09:00
- Millions of moths descend on Madrid - 25 Jun, 2013 @ 09:30
- Newborn baby rescued from drain in Alicante - 24 Jun, 2013 @ 13:59
- ‘Syria jihadist suspects’ arrested in Ceuta - 21 Jun, 2013 @ 10:32
- Spanish economy making ‘strong progress’ - 20 Jun, 2013 @ 13:15
- VIDEO: Man tackles runaway bull on Malaga street - 19 Jun, 2013 @ 11:57
- Austerity measures putting Spaniards’ lives at risk - 18 Jun, 2013 @ 11:46
- Rabies returns to Spain - 17 Jun, 2013 @ 14:02