FLOATING Hotel Sunborn Gibraltar arrived at the Rock on Tuesday and began final preparations to become the world’s first five star floating hotel.
Brian Stevendale, CEO for Sunborn Gibraltar, says, “This is a huge news story for Gibraltar, the arrival of the world’s first five star yacht hotel on our shores. She’s a stunning piece of workmanship and over 3,000 experts from across the world have been involved in her development and construction – a project of a monumental scale.
Not only will she provide a much needed luxury hospitality and events venue for Gibraltar, but she will also create 200 permanent jobs for local people. When the Chief Minister returns from the UN Committee in New York on Thursday, we’ll be inviting him down to Gibdock to take a look.”
- TROLL TROUBLE: Giles Brown is used to insults flying his way, but troll his family and that’s a different matter - 8 Jun, 2019 @ 11:36
- I have never felt more proud of my Burlesque-dancing goddaughter, writes Giles Brown - 25 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- Summer on the Costa del Sol may have to be spent indoors to avoid beach hut blazes and killer bacteria, writes Giles Brown - 12 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- OSP is not just a political party, writes Giles Brown, who has slowly watched the decline of San Pedro - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 12:00
- Giles Brown thought he had left his brushes with the law back in the 1980s - 10 Mar, 2019 @ 10:31
- An idyllic cottage by the lake in Andalucia gave Giles Brown a bit more than he bargained for - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:30
- Loud and Clear: The Costa del Sol Boar Wars have begun says Giles Brown - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00