THEY are most certainly the odd couple.
But Jools Holland and Spice Girl Mel C have been confirmed as the big stars headling Gibraltar’s second International Jazz Festival.
Taking place from October 17 – 19, other acts include the New Orleans Jump Band and the USA’s Dan Moretti, alongside well-known local talent, such as The George Posso Trio.
Venues include The Rock Hotel and Ragged Staff, with others to be confirmed.
More details and updated information can be found at http://www.gibraltarjazz.gi
- Speed cameras fitted at Costa del Sol blackspot - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:58
- Restaurant review: Iglu - 4 Jul, 2013 @ 16:51
- Barcenas appeals jail sentence and denies ‘flight risk’ claim - 3 Jul, 2013 @ 16:09
- Socialist minister embroiled in Andalucia unemployment scandal - 2 Jul, 2013 @ 18:04
- Former PP treasurer is jailed in Madrid - 1 Jul, 2013 @ 12:43
- Mass grave excavated in Ronda - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:56
- Outrage after top bullfighter posts pit-bull attack on Facebook - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:46
- Health cuts could cost lives warn Spanish doctors - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 17:06
- UK government to strip expats of Winter Fuel Allowance - 28 Jun, 2013 @ 12:46
- Picardo calls on Cameron over Gibraltar jet ski shooting - 27 Jun, 2013 @ 16:36