A NEW report has slammed the cost of Andalucia’s toll roads.
The report, issued by watchdog group Consumer, reveals that the region’s tolls are the most expensive in the country.
Additionally, the most expensive tolls around Spain are four times the price of the cheapest, without any difference in ‘service, cleanliness or safety’ says the report.
Researchers also found that only 44% of tolls displayed legally required information such as price and vehicle type while many of the tolls appeared to be out of service.
Consumer pulled no punches when it came to the conditions of Spain’s motorways either.
The report found national motorways to be lacking clear signage to signal the recommended distance between cars, traffic conditions and dangerous stretches of road.
Some 20% of roads inspected also lacked well defined lane markings, according to the report.
- Leonardo DiCaprio flying high on vacation in Ibiza - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:14
- You CAN get sunburned while driving in the car… with the windows up! - 12 Aug, 2013 @ 09:01
- Delicious treats at half the calories - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 08:11
- Gay bars in Andalucia ban vodka - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:00
- Ne-Yo spotted all over Marbella - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 11:46
- Man arrested for filming nude sunbathers with a hidden camera - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:33
- Spanish paedophile re-arrested as he entered Spain - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 12:03
- Fishing dispute leads to the most draconian clampdown in recent Gibraltar history - 7 Aug, 2013 @ 11:08
- Eva Longoria hosts charity golf tournament in Marbella - 6 Aug, 2013 @ 15:08
- El Torcal is semi-finalist for top award of sites in Spain - 5 Aug, 2013 @ 15:48