AN Andalucian woman has made news around Spain… for not shaving!
Malaga journalist Paloma Goni has made headlines of her own after going public with the admission that she doesn’t shave her legs or armpits
On her blog Aires de Cambio, she admitted she hadn’t touched a razor blade for nine months.
She explains—without modesty—her compelling arguments for going ‘wild,’ saying she felt it is a waste of time, ‘nonsense’ brought on by society, and downright ‘torture.’ She also includes photos of her in a short skirt and tank top.
The photos and the post have caused quite a ruckus online, sparking a dialogue on the issue.
Not worried the least bit with aesthetics or social norms, Goni is undeniably making quite a statement.
“I’m a very hairy woman,” she says simply. And she seems to be just fine with it.
- Goya museum in trouble - 13 Aug, 2013 @ 10:00
- Kids’ cardiac threat - 11 Aug, 2013 @ 10:08
- Football match abandoned at World Police and Fire Games - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:52
- The last of the Spanish Nazis - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 10:03
- Buena Vista baile - 10 Aug, 2013 @ 09:02
- Sotogrande celebrates half a century - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 15:16
- Staying safe on Spain’s roads - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 12:10
- Snoop Dogg rolls in - 9 Aug, 2013 @ 09:17
- British woman gives birth to biggest baby ever born naturally in Spain - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 14:57
- Keira Knightly takes Spanish vacation - 8 Aug, 2013 @ 12:34