TWO British women have alleged they were raped in separate attacks on the Costa del Sol.
The women, aged 25 and 32, were both allegedly subjected to their ordeal in Alhaurin el Grande following nights out.
Five people have been arrested.
The first claimed she was sexually assaulted after been driven to waste ground by four men who offered her a lift home.
She also accused the men, two Romanians and two Spaniards, of stealing her mobile phone and taking cash from her purse.
The second woman was allegedly attacked by a 38-year-old Moroccan man she met in the pub.
The man is thought to have followed her and dragged her into a side street before assaulting her.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40