POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a fatal road traffic accident in Gibraltar last Friday.
Gareth Collado was killed when his white Yamaha X-Max motorcycle crashed against some bollards by the entrance to the Community Projects Building, Europa Advance Road.
He was taken to hospital but died of head and neck wounds.
Collado was the second in a three bike convoy travelling at some speed towards Europa Point.
Police are particularly keen to talk to the driver and/or occupants of a white Renault Kangoo van with a roof rack (an identical vehicle is pictured) which was in the vicinity at the time of the accident.
Anyone with information should contact police on 200 72500.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40