THE tenth anniversary of Museo Picasso in Malaga will be celebrated with a 24-hour party starting on October 26.
The 24 hours initiative offers free access to the museum throughout the whole day and night. The installations will be packed with dozens of activities related to art, music, theatre, photography and history.
To commemorate a decade of commitment to the work of Pablo Picasso, Spain’s most famous cubist, the host museum divided the event in five themes: Exhibits; music; family; Itineraries and extramuros (outside activities), all of which will run within different timetables.
Flamenco singer Mayte Martín, jazz musician Jorge Pardo and Chef Dani Garcia are among the names taking part on the day-long schedule of cultural diversity.
This all goes without forgetting the painter. Picasso’s work will be available for everyone to contemplate behind open doors all day and night.
The celebrations begin on Saturday, October 26 at 8pm, and will keep on going until Sunday at the same time.
- Taste of Spain - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 18:00
- Squid’s in - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 14:00
- Just champion for a first time! - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- What you’re chatting about… (19-25 October 2013) - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- Have you heard of footgolf? - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 18:00
- Spanish PIVE car plan gets €70m boost - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 14:30
- Businesses in Spain don’t like Facebook - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 14:00
- This week’s most read news (19-25 October 2013) - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- Spanish singer Manolo Escobar dies - 25 Oct, 2013 @ 14:30
- Offering renewed hope in the fight against cancer - 23 Oct, 2013 @ 18:30