NEW support organization Cancer Sucks Spain meets every other Friday at the AECC’s installations in Carvajal. Next meeting is on November 8.
Cancer Sucks Spain started has a Facebook group three months ago, but has now over 100 members and an official meeting place.
Beyond holding open conversational sessions, the group also counts with the support of a Haematology doctor and a physiotherapist specialized in the treatment of Lymphoedema.
“Our group is open to anyone who has been affected by cancer. We offer an environment where the patients are able to chat, vent, scream or even offer advice.”
The installations of the AECC can be found at Paseo Maritimo, no.136, Carvajal, at the end of Fuengirola.
- Taste of Spain - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 18:00
- Squid’s in - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 14:00
- Just champion for a first time! - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- What you’re chatting about… (19-25 October 2013) - 27 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- Have you heard of footgolf? - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 18:00
- Spanish PIVE car plan gets €70m boost - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 14:30
- Businesses in Spain don’t like Facebook - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 14:00
- This week’s most read news (19-25 October 2013) - 26 Oct, 2013 @ 10:30
- Spanish singer Manolo Escobar dies - 25 Oct, 2013 @ 14:30
- Offering renewed hope in the fight against cancer - 23 Oct, 2013 @ 18:30