A NEW company offering finance to small and medium sized companies in Spain has been launched.
Toro Finance will provide short-term receivables finance to the suppliers of major Spanish companies.
The financing will provide companies with working capital to develop their businesses.
The company itself has received a €400 million cash injection from private equity firms JZ Capital Partners and Avenue Capital.
Toro Finance will benefit from the investor´s expertise, both of which have made investments in a portfolio of Spanish micro cap companies.
Richard Furst, senior portfolio manager at Avenue Capital, said: “Toro Finance will provide much needed relief for small and medium-sized Spanish companies still struggling to obtain working capital financing.”
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40