THOUSANDS of punters are expected to attend a ‘natural living festival’ in San Pedro this weekend.
The Arte Sano event, now in its seventh year, will feature over 100 activities, a craft market, live shows and practical classes and workshops all under one roof.
The market aims to bring together creative and healing arts under one roof, with classes from yoga to Tai Chi taking place, plus classes for all ages. There will also be talks on a wide range of subjects from nutrition to spirituality.
“Many people are looking for new ways of living these days,” said organiser Monica Bereuther.. “Arte Sano is a great place to find out about the latest in natural and organic products, have a go at a class or activity they have heard about or sit in on one of the many talks.”
Visit www.festivalartesano.com for more info.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40